Prosperity Village Homeowners Association, Inc. Pool Rules and Regulations
❖ Due to COVID, pool capacity is limited to 9 persons in the pool at a time.
❖ Capacity and Social distancing requirements shall be the responsibility of the Resident/ Association Member
❖ Disinfect pool furniture before and after use
❖ Hand Sanitizer or other materials deemed necessary to help fight COVID-19 shall be the responsibility of the Resident/ Association Member
❖ Additional cleaning, sanitizing / disinfecting specifically for COVID-19 shall be the responsibility of the Resident/ Association Member
❖ NO GUESTS
❖ Resident and Association Members ONLY
❖ NO Pool Parties
The purpose of this document is to ensure the fair and equitable use of the facilities for all residents of Prosperity Village. The pool is for the use and enjoyment of our residents, their families and guests. Safety, health, and comfort are our primary objectives. The pool is the property of the association; therefore, it is imperative to adhere to all rules and regulations to ensure that our insurance is valid.
The Management Company, Pool Company, or Board of Directors has the authority and jurisdiction over the conduct of any person or persons, and any circumstances involving the facilities, including but not limited to closing the pool for a period of time. However, it is the responsibility of all residents and their guests to adhere to and encourage compliance with these rules and regulations.
THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY AT ANY TIME. ALL PERSONS USING THE POOL AND POOL AREA DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Pool Rules and Regulations:
- Homeowners have been issued one key FOB to the pool facility. Each FOB is issued with good faith that care, pride and responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness and orderly condition of the pool and surrounding grounds, will be assumed by each person. Replacement keys will be provided for a fee. (Contact SPI Property Management)
- Only residents who are current on their assessment and in good standing with the HOA, their families and guests, are permitted in the pool and surrounding area. Each household is permitted 5 guests at the pool at any time and must be accompanied by the homeowner/resident.
- No pets other than service animals are allowed in the pool area.
- No running, pushing, boisterous rough play, or inappropriate language is permitted.
- No Diving is allowed.
- No Glass is permitted in the pool area.
- Any minor under the age of 14 years old cannot use the pool without adult supervision. Guests of 14 year olds must be 18 years old or older.
- No weapons are permitted in the pool area.
- No food, drinks, or gum allowed in the pool.
- No towels or other foreign objects (paper, cans, rocks etc.) are allowed in the pool.
- No furniture may be placed in the pool.
- The pool and pool areas must be evacuated during any electrical storm. The pool will be closed for 30 minutes after the last thunder is heard and an hour after the last lightning is seen. (Board of Health Regulation)
- Furniture must be kept 6 feet from the pool edge; no furniture is allowed on either end of the pool.
- Music devices are allowed with a reasonable volume with radio friendly music.
- The Board of Directors or Management Company reserves the right to deny the use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- Pool is open from 9:00am to 9:00pm daily.
- The pool may not be used by any person having infectious diseases, open sores, inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharges, as well as any other ailments that could adversely affect water cleanliness and/or endanger the well-being of others.
- Children must be under the careful supervision of adults at all times.
- No disposable diapers are allowed in the pool. Only swim diapers are acceptable.
- Please shower before entering pool.
- Only oil-free lotions and sunscreen are allowed in the pool. Use towels on lounges and chairs.
- The pool area must be left clean and neat after each use. Dispose of all trash and recyclables in appropriate containers and place furniture back to its original place after use.
- Bathing suits must be used at all times and are the only acceptable attire in the pool. No cutoffs are allowed.
- No large floats or like devices are allowed in the pool.
- Any rules posted in the pool area also apply to all residents and guests.
- GRILLS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN ANY AREA OF THE POOL AT ANY TIME.
Residents are responsible for assuring they and their guests follow all pool rules and regulations as listed here and posted in the pool area at all times. Any infraction of the rules and regulations for the pool shall be reported to the management company or a member of the board for enforcement. Enforcement may include but not be limited to suspension of privileges.
Anyone using the pool and its facilities agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Association, including the Board of Directors and management company, from any and all liabilities and actions whatsoever.